6.23.2014

Pants that look like a Skirt





top Garage | necklace H&M | pants H&M | sandals Journeys | hand chain ALDO 

I have a slight obsession with Palazzo pants, loose wide legged pants, or basically pants that look like skirts until you realize they are pants.  I'm not sure why but when I grab a pair in a store I always think I'm picking up a skirt and as soon as I realize they are pants I just fall in love and immediately have to buy them. I think its the fact that its such a slight difference from a maxi skirt and you're not expecting it, so it automatically makes them unique and adorable. And gives you instant "outfit cred." They go perfect with a crop top or really any kinda of top. I paired these ones with an off the shoulder top some simple gold jewelry and my favorite red lip pencil, MAC cosmetics "Cranberry" from the Sharon Osbourne collection.




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.