6.25.2014

Embrace the Awkwardness - Overalls Styling









Shoes La Moda UK | Socks Target | Overalls Vintage/DIY | Top Garage | Ring Dominic Jones Jewelry | Necklaces H&M and DIY

The other day I wore a pair of my favorite overalls to a friends house. Usually I'd never wear overalls while I'm living in my hometown, to many chances of running into people from high school that I have always avoided at all costs. But I wore them anyways and my friend told me I looked like a 5 year old and I said "I don't care."
This outfit is about wearing whatever you like and feel comfortable in no matter where you are or what people say. I put two of my favorite trends together, overalls that I acid washed myself, and socks with sandals. And if I can say so myself I think I look fabulous.




1 comment

  1. I agree, wear whatever you want. Who cares what others think? Those overalls are beautiful. I like them. I love wearing overalls, too.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.