4.05.2014

Velvet Shoes on the High Line




Kimono Urban Outfitters | Tee Uniqlo | Shorts Urban Outfitters | Shoes TOPSHOP | Socks Forever 21

Today I enjoyed a long walk on the High Line, after a day of shopping for a shoot I am styling tomorrow. I'm so excited to start to do some freelance styling for photographers in my spare time. 
The High Line was beautiful today, I was there right around sunset with my Holga camera in hand. It feels great to be living in a city that inspires me to keep taking photos as well as inspire my style. Can't wait to see how they turned out! 
And also my roomie is an amazing photographer, Thank you for shooting for me today Jordyn!!! 

PS. if you are on the main page click read more to view more pictures of outfit details and my High Line adventure












3 comments

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.