5.17.2014

Misfits







Kimono H&M | Overalls Metropolis (Vintage) | T-Shirt HotTopic
| JuJu Jellies Sandals ASOS | Socks TOPSHOP 

My last weekend in the city is here before I go home for the summer, school is almost over and I can't wait to not have to worry about tests and deadlines for a couple months. Today I met up with Devi of Posh&Prints and we had a nice stroll through SoHo and Chinatown, (I think haha that general area). Taking photos in front of the this amazing painting of Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfeld was a must. 

I'm pretty sure I have worn overalls almost everyday this week, they are just so easy and so much cuter than sweatpants when you're being lazy. I paired these shortalls with my Misfits band tee (courtesy of my brothers closet). Also, today was the perfect day to finally wear my jelly sandals which I bought months ago, they are so childish and fun and work perfectly with or without socks. Socks and sandals is a trend thats been happening that I can't get enough of. I've always had a love hate relationship with feet, showing from my never ending sneaker collection. So yes yes yes to socks and sandals!! You should try it too :)

Photographed by Devi (Posh&Prints)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.