1.13.2015

turtle neck life and my only new years resolution



Coat Topshop | Sweater GAP | Bottoms Express | Boots Topshop

Hellooooooo! anybody there? I have been MIA for about 3 months (unless you follow me on instagram) and I am incredibly sorry. Between getting a job, finals at school, being home for break, going to LA, it all has left me with no time for the simple task of blogging. I was starting to think maybe it was a phase? Am I done blogging? But no. I'm coming back and with more effort than ever, starting the next couple weeks. This is my only New Years Resolution (starting 2 weeks late) and I'm going to succeed! 

For this first post of the new year here is my basic outfit that I have been living in (literally everyday), especially while being home in the winter where it snows inches to feet every day. Its very simple and guaranteed to make you look like you tried. Turtleneck. Leather look leggings. Booties. Can it get any simpler? 








3 comments

  1. I am seriously in love with this look.
    Glad you're back! :)

    x Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing style! I really love grey coats, I have one my self :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! So proud of you, Christina! Keep going, follow your dreams!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.