8.06.2015

Concerts and Cutoffs




The other day I went to see One Direction in concert at MetLife stadium. They are my absolute favorite band. Some may scoff at that sentence but they have been my favorite band for years now and the reason for meeting my 4 best friends who attended the concert with me. :) September I'll be seeing them again in my hometown, Buffalo.

Cutoff denim shorts can be considered basic but they are a staple piece when it comes to concert attire in the summer time. Most pair them with crop tops and tees but I have decided to go with this deep V, striped, drapey blouse from TOPSHOP and my fav tan suede booties. And I kept the neck line bare because who needs a ton of jewelry flopping around when you are jamming out to your fav songs. 
(at the end I added a couple pics from the concert)












1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.