2.07.2014

StreetSpiration - Danielle Bernstein & Chiara Ferragni (NYFW 2014 day 2)

All photos taken by me




Today was my first time heading over to Lincoln Center to take some pictures of people during this seasons New York Fashion Week. 
Chiara Ferragni, blogger of The Blonde Salad, looked incredible. She was wearing a cape by Louis Vuitton. Red and black have always been my go to colors and I love how she paired the cape with black long sleeves covering her hands. Her accessories and little black Prada bag made this look stunning. Definitely one of my favorite outfits I saw today, and I will definitely be looking back to this in the future for inspiration.







When I saw Danielle Bernstein, blogger of WeWoreWhat, arrive at Lincoln Center today my jaw dropped. Her outfit was stunning as always, but being in the presence of my favorite blogger and my #1 inspiration for starting my blog was a dream come true. I love every one of her outfits down to the tiniest details. Today her simple top and cut jeans under her striped coat in my opinion was perfect. She pulls of the socks and heels trend so well, definitely something I love, as well as the collection of necklaces she was wearing.

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.