2.09.2014

StreetSpiration

Photos taken by me

Camille Charrière (x)

I love all gray almost as much as I love all black and Camille has done it perfectly.

Tamara Kalinic (x)

I have to admit pink is a color i usually shy away from but the little accent on her Celine Nano really adds to the look, I'm gonna have to try it out.

Charlotte Bridgeman (x)

I respect anyone wearing all white in the winter and those pants are amazing, I think its time to trade in a pair of my skinny jeans for some flares

2 comments

  1. I got this blog site through my friends and when I searched this really there were informative articles at the place. what does bubblegum casting do ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection! Hard to pick a favorite.

    xx, TT

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.