2.04.2014

Little Mix and Big Changes







Jacket Obey - Top Target - Overalls Forever 21 - 
Purse Kate Spade - MidiRing H&M - Hand Chain DollyBowBow - Sneakers H&M

Hello everyone! I am so excited because this is my first post I have been able to make while being in NYC. If you follow me on Tumblr you will already know that I have just moved to NYC and started at a new school and I couldn't be in a better place. I can't wait to share more with you while I continue this new journey. 
To see updates more frequently be sure to follow me on Instagram! 

Today I got to meet my fashion idol (or yesterday while you read this), Perrie Edwards from Little Mix as well as all of Little Mix. She has been so inspiring to me in so many ways and she is definitely the top credit to where I am today. 
Soo obviously I had to have the perfect outfit. I went with my favorite pair of overalls because why not! I am absolutely obsessed with the look of a turtle neck underneath so I threw that on, and my favorite pair of sneakers to keep it casual. This year I am making it a point to accessorize more, because jewelry is the one thing I always forget before leaving in the morning. So today I chose a midi ring and my hand chain from DollyBowBow that as well as my other purchases from there I am absolutely in love with. 

Photographed by Jordyn Ferriss

As far as Little Mix goes, they were absolutely incredible. I can't believe how talented they are and they were dressed incredibly as always. Here is a clip from their performance:)





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.