5.08.2017

Red


Romper - Creatures of Comfort
Top - Urban Outfitters
Sandals - Urban Outfitters 
Bag - Vintage

The semester is coming to an end and all I want to do is wander around the city with my friends. Graduating is becoming more real everyday and I can't wait. The weather is getting nicer and more people are out and about. After the amount of work I put myself through this semester I am feeling okay with my decision to take the summer off before starting to look for a job.
My friend and I took a stroll through her neighborhood on a warm evening the other week and had a nice dinner at my favorite taco spot Tacombi on Elizabeth st. where they had their big doors and windows open, which is one of my favorite things about the nice weather. If you ever get there TRY THE CRISPY FISH TACOS.





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.