5.08.2017

Maida Vale



This post is long overdue and about a little hidden gem that caught my heart in London. It's a cafe inside a hidden green house garden in Maida Vale called The Quince Tree. My friend and I met here for lunch early one morning before a meeting and had the most serene breakfast of my life. The rare sun of London was beautiful and I couldn't put my camera down. 
Although I've only been to London twice I like to call it my second home because it quickly became one of the most comforting cities for me. It's an escape without the palm trees and beaches. I can't wait to go back this summer and can't believe its already so close. Since I won't be interning while I am there this summer I look forward to spending time with friends and focusing on my drawing and photography during the day.










Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.