5.08.2017

Lines





Top - Paloma Wool
Pants - Creatures of Comfort
Shoes - NaninVintage
Bag - Vintage

Black and white line drawings are my absolute favorite. Sketchy, unfinished contours and figure drawings. Paloma Wool a brand based in Spain has caught my heart. They collaborate with Tana Latorre to create the most beautiful hand painted shirts. On her Instagram @tanalatorre, you can see how she has large canvas's of fabric hanging on the walls and she paints these line compositions over and over. Then they use those fabrics to create the clothing. 
I purchased the Leandra shirt which is a classic button down top featuring simplified figure drawings of a woman all over the shirt. Classic and simple. 
I decided to pair the top with wide leg tan pants from a Creatures of Comfort sample sale and a pair of vintage mules I found on the @naninvintage Instagram.



     






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.