7.24.2014

NYC Blogger Meet Up


 


Top and Pants Urban Outfitters | Shoes Jeffrey Campbell | Rings various boutiques/vintage




So after a year of waiting for the style blog meet up the day finally came. It felt so good to be back in NYC for the week and spending the time with some of my best friends. I loved meeting all the girls I spend my time on the internet with. 
I kept my outfit simple but with some of my own flare of course, I chose my favorite crop top, paired with some incredibly wide legged pants, they are so much fun (clearly pictured haha). I Completed the look with some rings and strappy gladiator sandals.
The day consisted of shopping (where we bumped into the amazing Danielle Bernstein of WeWoreWhat and she was kind enough to take a group photo:) and a group event at Dermologica Soho where all the girls got the chance to get facials, socialize and to meet the online beauty editor at TeenVogue,  Phillip Picardi. He was so sweet and his story was inspiring, If you are reading this thanks again so much for coming.

I've included some pictures from the day beloww :)






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.