12.19.2013

Holiday Nights






Jacket Urban Outfitters - Sweater Topshop - Purse Forever 21 - Jeans American Apparel - 
Boots Topshop - Ring DJ by Dominic Jones

I'm in love with how todays pictures turned out, I lost my connector for my tripod so my cousin shot the pictures for me and I think they turned out incredibly (especially for being at night). 
Not too much behind this outift, it is rather simple. During this holiday season there are a lot of family dinners and little parties but you dont always want to dress up for all of them. I wore this outfit to a small dinner with my grandpa. A cozy sweater and some high waisted jeans are always the perfect match, and add a leatherjacket to give it some edge! (as I was going through the pieces I realized that every single item i got on sale *high fives myself*)

Photographed by Dana Ridge

1 comment

  1. Hi!

    You have a great blog, and I nominated you for the Liebster award! If your not familiar, check out the rules here http://bit.ly/1jnimqT! If you choose to accept it, I'd love to see your post!

    Thanks!
    -xxWeeWoo

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.