3.08.2015

Style Spotlight: Blogger Siena O'Callaghan




Here is my first "Style Spotlight" post which will hopefully turn into a weekly thing. I will be spotlighting people who I think have a unique and influential style. 

Siena O'Callaghan, blogger of The Wellfed Wardrobe, I had the honor of photographing her this past fashion week. She is an Austrailian living in London and her style has been killing it this past NYFW and LFW.  
Siena's style is very fun and sleek. She knows how to layer and play with colors from bright patterns to neutrals. My favorite outfit above she has a totally neutral gray on gray outfit with pops of color and it works so effortlessly. Find out more about her style and the pieces in these photos on her blog here







All Photos taken by me at NYFW AW15

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.