12.18.2013

New York City

DAY 1

Over this past weekend I went to New York City and it was absolutely incredible. Visiting the city knowing that I will be living there in a month just gave me a feeling I cant explain. Also, while I was there I met some fellow style bloggers aka some of my best friends, and all in all it was just a great time. 
The first day I was there I wandered Manhattan by myself a bit and did tourist-y things to do like go to times square, see the giant Christmas tree at Rockefeller center and take a lot of pictures! I was surprised that my Topshop chelsea boots were able to keep up with all the walking a did, definitely one of my best purchases ever.
Unfortunately, Ari and Kaitlyn's (thebrilliantflaw and thelayeredlineup) bus was late into the city but eventually we all met up in Soho along with Katrina (manhattaninspired) and Devi (posh&prints). We went into some shops and went out to dinner and it was a great night and incredible to finally meet them all and to see Devi again.  I can't wait until next time and then I'll get the chance to take their outfit pictures :D which I am very much looking forward too.



DAY 2

The next day I went back into the city and Devi and I spent the day in Soho shopping. I bought a few items that I can't wait to share with you in future posts. We went to Topshop, Zara, H&M, and the American Apparel outlet store which I can't wait til it is at my finger tips when I live in NYC. I bought a pair of Easy Jeans for $35!! I am very proud of that deal.


Later that evening Devi and I went out for bubble tea and can't go to New York without getting $1 pizza, had some laughs and also for some odd reason there were an unusual amount of Santa Claus's everywhere.
A great and successful trip to New York and I can't wait to go back!


Here is a sneak peek of the outfit I wore, a post will be up of that soon!!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.