11.19.2013

Contradicting Seasons






Beanie Forever 21  |  Top Forever 21  |  Shorts Topshop  |  Jacket Vintage  |  Shoes TOMS
Lipstick TheLipBar Kir Royale

I love warm Autumn days because you can go against all norms. Today I paired my favorite shorts with tights and a high necked crop top but kept warm with my mom's old denim jacket and a beanie. I dressed it up a little with my TOMS wedged, and let me tell ya they are the comfiest pair of heels I own. 
Autumn and Winter is the best time for dark purple lipsticks and I am loving them, here I am wearing TheLipBar's Kir Royale which is the perfect dark violet. And adding to the fun colors I dyed my ends again! This time a fun red violet.

Photographed by me

1 comment

  1. Obsessed with those shorts!!! Wow! Love the outfit (:

    http://sandysatisfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.