11.11.2013

IMATS






On Nov. 9th I took a day trip to Toronto with my friend Kathleen to attend IMATS (International Makeup Artist Trade Show). Their were so many vendors and make up artists there. I got to see Eve Pearl speak and she was very inspiring. The pictures shown above are just a few of the artist I got to see working and they were all incredibly talented. I learned a whole bunch about the cosmetics industry as well as shopped a lot. My favorite purchases that I cant wait to use are my lipsticks I bought 2 from TheLipBar, a MAC Lipstick and one from Illamasqua which I bought afterwards when we went to They Bay to go shopping at Topshop. 
Everyone I met was so nice and I just cant wait to go again next year!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.