3.01.2016

Style Spotlight: Ari Costanzo


New style spotlight!! It's been a while since I have posted one of these. This week is all about Ari Costanzo of the blog Flawed Paradise. She is one of my best friends and I had the pleasure of doing a shoot with her during her time in New York a couple weeks ago for New York Fashion Week. 
I love how she can really simplify an outfit or trend and make it fashion forward and trendy. This monochromatic look she wore to the Rebecca Minkoff show was chic and sleek. Looking super comfy in her Nike sneakers. 
In this outfit she is wearing Nike, Rebecca Minkoff, Boohoo, and Forever 21

You can follow Ari on her blog Flawed Paradise, or her Instagram

(All photos taken by me, Christinabusco.com)




Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.