2.23.2016

Lounging


Bodysuit Forever 21
Scarf Brandy Melville 
Pants Topshop

Lately I've been shooting more of other people than myself causing my blog to lack in personal style a bit. So therefore I'm gonna start mixing it up. These are some photos from during a shoot I did for my friend Ashley (Fashionunicorn.net) (also photo credits to her) we had some spare time in our Breather space and I decided why not get some shots of my outfit too. 
Lately with school starting and my schedule becoming more and more hectic I have been trying to narrow my closet to only pieces that are simple and easy to always make a great outfit that is my usual style. I've decided there is no point in hoarding millions of old T-shirts that make me look like a slob and then ignore all my other clothes.  




Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.