9.27.2015

Changing it up



Sweater TOPSHOP || Jeans LEVIS LTRAINVINTAGE || Boots OFFICE

The weather is finally changing, I get tired of the hot summer weather really quick when school is starting and it is impossible to dress for the heat outside and the air conditioning levels of my school. Although it isn't completely cooled off yet outside, I can't wait to start wearing bulky sweaters and booties. I've been loving these wide leg baggy jeans I thrifted from @ltrainvintage.

Along with the weather my hair has changed too. I've been feeling bored and awkward with my look and myself lately, and sometimes a semi drastic change is needed. I've missed my purple hair since I decided to go back brunette, and I am so happy to have it back. Thank you to Tessa at Arrojo Studio for this amazing color 








Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.