3.05.2015

Sporadic Pieces


Coat Topshop | Shirt Urban Outfitters | Jeans Urban Outfitters | Shoes Converse

I always end up buying so much that I never wear. Go through my closet and you will find multiple things with the tags still on them. You guys have probably only seen this coat like twice? Maybe? I'm trying to condense my wardrobe and keep only what I KNOW I will wear. 
In doing this I start to get a lot more wear out of single pieces that may not be for everyday, because, well, I have less clothes. 
Here I styled this Faux Fur coat with a patterened, blousey shirt and ripped jeans. Lately I have been finding a lot of inspo for patterns and tops from the fantastic, Harry Styles. (linked is one of my fav tumblr blogs). 






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.