10.02.2014

The T-Shirt Dress: Everyday and Edgy

Back in the same week with another post!! unusual for me, right? well now that I'm all settled back in at school and in the city I have a pretty set schedule so look forward to more posts!

Today's post is a bit different, I have 2 looks for you using one of my favorite pieces in my closet at the moment, its a striped T shirt dress from Brandy Melville. It is so soft and so versatile, and I will usually end up wearing it way more than once in the same week (don't judge haha)
First look is super simple I just accessorized with a bunch of mismatched rings, I always use a chunky statement ring with a bunch of simple ones. Mine is my Dads class ring but you can find lots of cool rings that are old and chunky at thrift stores. And I wore my favorite pair of converse because well... I love converse with everything. 
Second look you can wear out but still anywhere else because its not too much, I added a leather jacket and a pair of heeled booties.





Dress Brandy Melville | Rings Vintage/My Dad | Sneakers Converse
(Below Jacket Burberry | Boots Zara)







(Photos by Jillian Bothwell)



1 comment

  1. Love the dress! I am always looking for a good tshirt dress-they are the best. I really like the 2nd outfit. I am sucker for leather and good boots. Btw you rock that hair.
    -Sammie

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.