4.27.2014

Coney Island







Jumpsuit TOPSHOP | Jacket Burberry | Necklace TheNomadicStore | Sunglasses Forever21 | Shoes TOPSHOP

The other day my wonderful friend Collins was kind enough to shoot for me for some blog posts :) We went to Coney Island and it was both our first time there. Its still off season but that made it the perfect place to shoot some outfits and it was great to see the water here for the first time.

If you know me, you know I have an obsession for jumpsuits. I just can't get over how easy they make life! haha.. But really you just throw it on and its so comfy you feel like a 5 year old, but you look absolutely amazing, anybody can rock a jumpsuit. Right now I'm loving all the chunky flatform sandals for spring, I got this pair from Topshop and I'm absolutely in love with them, they will definitely be my babies for this spring and summer. And if your feeling daring add a pair of socks with your sandals because I can assure that is no longer a weird thing to do :)

Photographed by Collins Nai




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.