4.20.2016

Bellfield



ASOS WHITE Jumpsuit
Sam Edelman Loafers
  
With this new spring weather comes warm days and chilly nights. The key to pulling most outfits together I'd say is to have the perfect jacket. Light jackets like long blazers, dusters, and trenches are some of my favorite pieces and always key to finishing a look. 
  This Bellfield Opulus blazer has been perfect for this weather and so versatile for any look, school, a day off, or even work. Bellfield is a great womens and menswear brand that is really light and minimal, they have so many great pieces I can't wait to get my hands on. You can check out their womenswear here, and find the Opulus Blazer on this page here. You can use this code BLOG20 for 20% off full priced products!


Took these photos the other day walking through Nolita with my best friend Jordyn Ferriss, She's truly a great photographer. I'm so excited that she will be coming to visit me in London this summer :)










Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.