10.22.2013

Fall Favorites






Top Urban Outfitters  |  Pants Zara  |  Shoes Topshop  |  Jacket Macy's

My two favorite trends at the moment have got to be plaid and leather, and the best thing about it is that they go so well together and I just cant get enough. I highly recommend to break away from the usual plaid flannel and get a pair of plaid bottoms or a blazer. 
Also featured in this post are Chelsea boots from Topshop. Chelsea boots are a new essential item for me because they go with everything and will take any simple outfit to the next level. 

Photographed by me

2 comments

  1. Such a perfect outfit! I've been lusting over a pair of plaid pants for a while now. I might have to cave in an splurge a little on a pair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have some inexpensive pairs at forever 21 and h&m!! you should check them out! :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© ChristinaBusco. Design by Fearne.